100A-600Vdc solar charge controller offers optimum system performance for DC coupled solar and storage installations, with easy, flexible installation of large PV arrays.
With up to 6 kW of charging power, and allowance for over-sized arrays, the MPPT 100 is ideal for residential grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems and is scalable for larger installations. The MPPT 100 600 offers faster installations and lower balance of system costs with 2 string installations and is compatible with Conext XW and SW storage inverter solutions. The MPPT Disconnect RS accessory can be added for NEC 2017 compliance with module level rapid shutdown, as well as equipment disconnect functionality.
- High power, 600 Vdc MPPT charge controller for DC coupled solar and storage
- 100A rating for output charging power up to 6 kW
- Flexibility for oversized PV array power ratings e.g. 7 kW or more
- Ideal for grid tied self-supply and off-grid systems with high PV to battery to grid efficiency
- Ability to recharge dead batteries from solar, providing maximum energy resilience for longer duration grid outages
- Harvest more energy with shade tolerant fast sweep MPPT algorithm
- Flexible string sizing with a wide MPPT and PV operating voltage range
- Compatible with all brands of PV Modules and wide range of 24 V and 48 V battery technologies
- Stand-alone application or integration with XW Pro, XW+ and SW series storage inverters for a complete solar and storage solution
- The optional System Control Panel provides a wall mount display for monitoring and fault reporting, as well as setup and configuration
- Internet accessible monitoring option is available for remote setup and observation
Multiple units can be used with common battery; sync wires must be connected between units.
3-yr manufacturer’s warranty.