The Anytime Power System is a perfect solution for remote locations requiring light and power, where no utility power is available. It Includes long-lasting lithium battery, battery charger and 1500W power inverter, delivering power to standard GFCI power receptacles and USB receptacles. Main unit is small and lightweight enough to be installed by one person. All you add is a solar panel module.
Unit can be directly mounted to rear of a standard 39 inch solar panel or secured directly to wall or ceiling.
Ideal locations for the Anytime Power System include horse barns, agricultural buildings, gazebo structures and RV carports. AC power can operate LED lights, battery charges, medium sized power tools and animal shears.
- 120v receptacles, USB outlets and terminal connections for AC power
- A powerful 1.5kWhr lithium battery bank
- Supports charging for tablets, laptops, cameras, and other electronic devices
- Optional LED string lighting system for nighttime use
- True off-grid solar power design that delivers dependable year round charging power even in worst case weather conditions
- Optimized system design includes complete solar charger, battery and power inverter and standard UL listed NEMA receptacles.
- Low maintenance with a ten to twenty year expected service life. One year warranty
- Weight: 60lbs
- Case: 39” W x 16’0” L x 4″ thick
- 300W solar panel module capacity, up to 150v (solar module ordered seperately)
- Battery: 1.5kWhr sealed lithium
- Inverter: 1500W power inverter
- Charge controller: Lithium battery charge controller
- Battery replacement cycle: ten years/3000 cycles (typical)
- All electrical and structural steel components bonded to NEC compliant earth grounding electrode (ground rod required)
- Two 120V traditional electrical receptacles
- Two USB charging ports
- AC output terminal strip available to conduit wiring
- Design autonomy: three days with little sunlight
- Design depth of discharge: 80%
- Daily energy production: 1600Whr per day
- Design location: Jackson California
- Galvanized steel case
- Mounting ears for screw attachment
- Solar wires are routed from solar panel to Anytime Battery location
- Anytime Battery is screwed to wall or overhead surface.
- User devices can be plugged directly into the Anytime Battery outlets
- If desired, conduit wiring can be connected to internal terminal strip.