This EV-Flex is one of the best-in-class level-2 chargers available for commercial sites. The Loop EV Network can manage multiple chargers at each site to prevent overloading of incoming power circuits.
Loop EV offers exclusive ‘No upfront cost’ programs for commercial sites(some restrictions apply)
EV Flex Includes:
- Sleek compact modern design
- Mounting options for wall, pedestal, ceiling or pole mounting
- Wifi or cellular LTE(Verizon) for public or private networks
- RFID, Smartphone app or Bluetooth user authentication
- Real-time load management and demand response
- Tamper-resistant case provides for indoor or outdoor locations
- Universal compatibility with current and emerging EV Charging standards.
- Requires 208 or 240vac, 32A max, 7.68kW (can be reduced by programming)
Access Control: RFID & Loop App (WiFi 802.11 b/g/n); Open Source: OCPP Compliant; Certified: Energy Star & CALeVIP Compliant; Cable 18 ft., optional 25 ft., 3-year limited product warranty(parts only), optional 5 or 10-year extended warranty
Loop is one of the fastest growing networks of Level 2 and DC electric vehicle charging stations. With thousands of chargers deployed at apartment complexes, HOAs, commercial, retail and municipal properties, the Loop App and Loop’s Public Network of Open Charge Point Protocol (“OCPP”) compliant EV charging stations simplifies electric vehicle charging for Loop users at home, at work or on the go.
Find out how you can get Loop EV charging stations installed at your apartment complex, condo, office or local retail center by contacting SunnyCal Solar.