Complete 4000W solar power system and support structure for for installation on 20 ft CONEX shipping container.
- 6000W power inverter with 120/240V output. Transformer inverter is designed for loads with electric motors.
- Outdoor rated AC breaker subpanel with standard receptacles for 20A/ 30A, and one 4-wire 240V receptacle
- Expandable 48V Lithium battery, in 14kWhr increments
- 4800WDC solar array, twelve 400W modules
- Support structure is adjustable for flat(for transport) or tilted orientation.
- Includes all cables and connectors for non-expert installers
This system has twelve solar modules, of either 60 or 72 cell format (modules not included). Distance between leg foundations is 8 ft. Four rafter structures are included for installation on 6ft intervals, with 12-inch overhang at array end. Centerline of container should align east-west in order to have best performing south- facing solar arrays.
Leg supports can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop side edges to minimize roof leaks.
Solar is made simple by:
- GroundRack is packaged for easy transport and assembly
- Leg foundations are angled steel for shipping container attachment
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)