Complete installed solar system for RV’s. This system includes two 370W solar modules, a 30A charge controller, two 100Ahr sealed lead-acid batteries, a 1500W power inverter, eight z-brackets for roof attachment and two hours of installation labor. Installation at 795 CA-49, Jackson, CA.
- Two 370W (or larger solar modules)
- Eight direct-attach brackets to secure modules
- 30 ft of array wire (spans 15 ft)
- 30A charge controller
- 1500W, 120V, 12v inverter with AC power outlet
- 40A and 100A DC circuit breakers
- Two 100Ahr 12V sealed lead-acid batteries
- 24″ #2 battery cables, 24″ #6 cable
- includes 2 hours of installation labor, additional labor rate is $125/hr.