Complete assembled solar array for simple pick-and-place installation. This system includes two 330W solar modules and GroundRack support frame.
The Solar-To-Go system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method. The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
GroundRack can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop edges using angle leg foundations (specified at with order.)
This system will typically produce $42 of utility savings during summer months (assuming $0.32/kwhr utility rate)
Solar is made simple by:
- Modules and GroundRack are preassembled
- Each section is prewired, with plug-n-play connectors
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down can be made by rebar-nails, concrete attachment or ground screws
- MC4 wiring connectors for connection to existing customer solar equipment
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Solar systems that are grid-tied to enable participation in net metering may require additional documentation and inspections.
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.