Complete assembled solar system for simple pick-and-place installation. This system includes eight 400W solar modules, a GroundRack support frame and a 6kW 240Vac solar inverter/charger+charge controller. Includes four 5kWhr 48V lithium batteries(note pic only shows two batteries), battery cables connector, 40′ of PV cable and a 5’x7′ wood framed equipment shed. Inverter/charger and batteries are housed in the solar shed.
The Solar-To-Go system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method. The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
GroundRack can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop edges using angle leg foundations (specified with order in lieu of ground screws)
This system will typically produce $168 of utility savings during summer months (assuming $0.32/kwhr utility rate)
Solar is made simple by:
- Modules and GroundRack are preassembled
- Each section is prewired, with plug-n-play connectors
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down is enabled by six ground screws or optional container side mounts
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.
Delivery and setup is available for $3200/day.