Complete assembled solar system for simple pick-and-place installation. This system includes eight 400W solar modules, a GroundRack support frame and a 6kW 240Vac solar inverter/charger+charge controller(surge to 12kW for well pumps). Includes 5kWhr 48V lithium battery. Inverter/charger and battery must be placed indoors.
The Solar-To-Go system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method. The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
GroundRack can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop edges using angle leg foundations (specified with order.)
This system will typically produce $168 of utility savings during summer months (assuming $0.32/kwhr utility rate)
Solar is made simple by:
- Modules and GroundRack are preassembled
- Each section is prewired, with plug-n-play connectors
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down can be made by rebar-nails, concrete attachment or ground screws
- Simple 240Vac wiring ties into on-site breaker panel(like a clothes dryer).
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- 5kW LiFePo ABS battery with BMS
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Solar systems that are grid-tied to enable participation in net metering may require additional documentation and inspections.
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.