Support structure for Solar-T-Go solar array for simple pick-and-place installation. This system can accept two solar modules, of either 60 or 72 cell format (modules not included). Distance between leg foundations is 8 ft.
This Solar-To-Go GroundRack system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method.
GroundRack can be protected against wind uplift and theft by use of SunnyCal Ground Screws. A simple impact tool can provide more than 300lbs of hold-down strength.
The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
GroundRack can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop edges using angle leg foundations (specified at with order.)
Solar is made simple by:
- GroundRack is preassembled
- Can be specified to have leg foundations for surface resting or shipping container attachment
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down can be made by rebar-nails, concrete attachment or ground screws
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.