This 20in deep by 7’6″ ft tall lean-to is designed to house solar equipment requiring shelter from the elements. Ideal to house sensitive solar equipment from the elements for homes and remote cabins. Provides housing for batteries and electronic equipment.
Solid wood floor for protection against rodent ingress.
- Wood frame shed design, with locking double doors
- Metal roof ready for solar modules
- Reflective radiant barrier roof
- Pressure-treated 4×4 floor joists to support heavy battery weight
- Painted T1-11 siding
- Open stud back wall to enable direct attachment to other building.
- High-low vent combination to help reduce heat build-up.
- Fork lift ready for easy transport
- Adjustable leg extensions to accommodate uneven terrain
- Hinged door dimensions 30″ x 6′ (double doors)
Local delivery available.