Solar-T-Go Support structure for solar array enables simple pick-and-place installation. This system can accept four solar modules in landscape, of either 60 or 72 cell format(modules not included). Distance between leg foundations is 10 feet.
This Solar-To-Go GroundRack system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method.
GroundRack can be protected against wind uplift and theft by use of SunnyCal Ground Screws. A simple impact tool can provide more than 300lbs of hold-down strength.
The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
Solar is made simple by:
- GroundRack is preassembled
- Leg foundations for surface resting on level terrain
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down can be made by rebar-nails, concrete attachment or ground screws
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.