Complete assembled solar system for simple pick-and-place installation. This system includes eight 400W solar modules, a GroundRack support frame and a 5kW 120Vac solar inverter/charger+charge controller. Ready for 48V lithium or lead acid battery (not included). Inverter/charger must be placed indoors.
The Solar-To-Go system can expanded by adding additional sections. Additional structures can be attached to existing sections with a slip-and-screw fitting method. The sections can be held in place by SunnyCal ground screws for rapid installation.
GroundRack can be bolted directly to shipping container rooftop edges using angle leg foundations (specified with order.)
This system will typically produce $168 of utility savings during summer months (assuming $0.32/kwhr utility rate)
Solar is made simple by:
- Modules and GroundRack are preassembled
- Each section is prewired, with plug-n-play connectors
- Sections can be transported using normal pickup or trailer
- Hold down can be made by rebar-nails, concrete attachment or ground screws
- System can be expanded by adding additional sections
- Engineering calculations available(optional)
Select in-store pickup at checkout and call if delivery is required.